Economics is the study of how people use resources to produce goods and services. There are many different ways to do this.
Some people may work for wages, while others may sell their products directly to consumers. Economists also study the effects of government policies on the economy.
Writing a Personal Statement
Your personal statement should be written in such a way that it makes clear why you want to study here.
You must also demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively. This means
- Using correct grammar and spelling
- By avoiding clichés and overused phrases,
- Make sure that your ideas are expressed in a concise manner.
I am passionate about my subject. I love teaching and learning. I like working with kids and helping them reach their educational and career objectives. “. My experience as a teacher and tutor makes me an excellent candidate for this role.
I also have experience tutoring other subjects such as English, Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. I have been teaching since 2011 and have taught many different age groups, including primary school children, secondary school students, and university undergraduates.
I’ve had experience working in both private and public schools. In addition, I’ve worked with kids to help them study for tests and compose essays. I feel that I am qualified to teach at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
UCL Personal Statement Tips
- You need to write an individualized personal statement. Generic statements may not work well for your application.
- Make sure to include your personality in your personal statement.