Elephants are huge creatures. Their intelligence is amazing. They are obedient and obey orders easily. Elephants have four legs, two small ears, two big eyes, a trunk, and a small tail. Elephants’ legs are very thick and wide, and they are very strong. Elephants’ eyes are very small compared with their bodies.
Elephants’ ears are like big wings. Their trunks are used as a tool to drink water or eat food. Elephants are calm creatures, but if they feel threatened, they can be very aggressive.
Elephants are large animals. Their color is grayish black. Elephants have four legs, two eyes, a tail, and a trunk. Elephants collect food through their trunks.
About Elephant In English 5 Points In English Example 1
Elephants are large herbivores that use their trunks to smell, eat, or drink. They live in jungles.
1. Elephants live in groups.
2 .Elephants are very strong .
3 .Some people keep elephants as their pets and train them to do work.
4. In ancient times elephants are used for war .
5.Elephants are also in the circus.
There are five different species of elephant in the world.
Elephants are very loyal and intelligent. Elephants are huge creatures that have a very large body. They have four legs that help them stand up straight. Their bodies are supported by their legs.
Elephants are large mammals that have long trunks. They are found mainly in Africa and Asia. Elephants can run and swim fast. They are mostly seen during the daytime. Elephants are very important for the environment because they eat plants and trees.
Ganesha is a Hindu god who is worshipped in the form of an elephant-headed man. He is also known as Ganapati or Vinayaka.
About Elephants In English Example 2
Elephants are large animals that are known for their sharp brains and keen memories. Their bodies are supported by four legs like pillars, and they help them to balance the big body.
Elephants are huge creatures that use their trunks to eat and drink. They are found in Africa and Asia. In India, there are many elephants in West Bengal, Mizo, and Assam.
- Elephants are gentle creatures that love peace and quiet. They’re also strong enough to carry heavy loads without getting tired. Elephants are great beasts of burden because they’re quite intelligent. Elephants have been known to be loyal friends.
- Elephants are the largest animals living in the land. They have four big and pillar-legs, two large ears, two small eyes, and they look grey. They are so much fun to watch!
- Elephants live in herds. They are known for being very strong and powerful. They are also known for having long tusks. There are usually about 20-25 elephants in a herd. Herds are called a group.
- Elephants have a huge brain that helps them memorize everything. They use their trunks to communicate with each other. They can run up to 35 km/h. Elephants have a big body but they can’t jump.
- Elephants love to bathe a great deal. Bathing helps them to protect their bodies from insects. Elephants love to watch elephants.
They’re The World’s Largest Land Animal
Elephants are large mammals that weigh more than 6 tons. Females grow to be about 4 meters tall while males are around 5 meters tall. Their life span is 50-60 years old.
Elephants are large animals. Their size is due to their age. A newborn elephant weighs about 120 kg (about 250 pounds).
You Can Tell The Two Species Apart By Their Ears
Elephants are large mammals that live in Africa and Asia. Their ears are shaped like continents. The African elephant has two fingers at the end of its trunk while the Asian elephant has one finger.
Their Trunks Have Mad Skills
Elephants have around 150 000 muscle units in their trunks. Their trunks are probably the most sensitive organ found among mammals. An elephant can suck up water to drink – it can hold up to 8 litres of liquid. Elephants use trunks to suck up air while swimming.